Why Now Is a Great Time to Upgrade Your HVAC System
It’s no secret that during the wintertime, the HVAC services market slows down. Not as many people are dealing with broken air conditioners, and there isn’t as much immediate need for tune-ups. However, that doesn’t mean that winter isn’t the right time to have your HVAC equipment looked at. For one thing, it is important to consider the needs of your heating unit in addition to your air conditioning system. On top of this, the off-season can be a good opportunity to get your equipment ready for the coming year, and make necessary purchases, installations, and replacements before they become an emergency. Keep reading to learn more about why now is a great time to upgrade your HVAC system, courtesy of our experts at Valley Heating, Cooling, Electrical and Solar.
5 Reasons Why the Holidays Are a Perfect Time to Install and Repair Your HVAC Equipment
- Reducing Future Maintenance Costs: From clogged air filters to leaky drain lines, there is always work to be done on your HVAC system. That’s why rather than dealing with these maintenance costs in the summer, we suggest dealing with them now. By taking care of necessary service today, you will be able to enjoy consistently warm temperatures this winter without having to take care of overdue tune-ups come summer.
- Finding Hidden Issues: The last thing you want to find is that you are low on air conditioner refrigerant or that you need a new fan motor just as summer is starting. To catch hidden issues early, we suggest calling in winter, so you can avoid the summer HVAC rush while ensuring your heating unit is primed for the cold temperatures.
- Fixing Problems Early: The last thing you want is to let an HVAC issue spiral out of control. If you are aware that you may need to replace a component of your system or need to upgrade it to meet your house’s needs, there’s no reason to wait. Trust us, taking care of problems in the winter will make your life easier in the summer, and help to guarantee your comfort year-round.
- Getting the Most Out of Service Agreements: You may have service agreements per your HVAC manufacturer’s warranty that mandate your system receives a certain amount of maintenance on a yearly basis. Rather than waiting till this maintenance is a necessity, we suggest getting it out of the way now. You may also want to look into our Comfort Club plan, which saves you money through scheduled visits.
- Enjoying Great Deals from Valley Heating, Cooling, Electrical and Solar: Our Comfort Club plan isn’t the only great deal we’ve got to offer customers at Valley Heating, Cooling, Electrical and Solar. Contact us now for special offers on Mitsubishi, Lennox, and other top brands. We’ve got a range of products to suit your needs, and with holiday savings, your whole family will be able to enjoy premium comfort, thanks to Valley Heating, Cooling, Electrical and Solar.
Happy Holidays from Valley Heating, Cooling, Electrical and Solar
At Valley Heating, Cooling, Electrical and Solar, we are proud to be able to offer you quality heating and cooling services, as well as electrical and solar options all year long. Our highly trained technicians care about improving the lives of homeowners and strengthening their community, which is why we are always here to get the job done right. Here’s wishing you very Happy Holidays from our home service experts at Valley Heating, Cooling, Electrical and Solar, and may your house be blessed with joy and comfort in the new year.