San Jose Commercial HVAC Maintenance
Keeping Silicon Valley and South Bay Businesses Comfortable Year-Round
For over 55 years, Valley Heating, Cooling, Electrical and Solar has provided quality HVAC inspections and tune-ups to our commercial maintenance plan customers all across Silicon Valley and South Bay.
We specialize in light commercial heating, air conditioning and duct cleaning services as well as installation and project design and management. Our service vehicles, support staff and fully trained HVAC service technicians are available 24/7 to handle all your business’s comfort needs.
To sign up for our commercial maintenance plan in San Jose, contact us today at (408) 868-5500!
Importance of System Maintenance
Valley Heating, Cooling, Electrical and Solar provides state-of-the-art maintenance service for all makes and models of heating and air conditioning equipment. We customize our service to fit your specific requirement.
A maintenance contract will:
- Result in less downtime and fewer emergency service calls
- Improve HVAC efficiency, which can potentially lower energy costs
- Assure periodic and essential maintenance is performed in a timely manner
- Allow for more uniform cash flow; routine maintenance expenses can be budgeted over a period of time
- Give contractors the opportunity to offer services at a lower rate, so the customer saves money
- Ensure the customer’s complete peace of mind
- Increase customer and employee comfort
Exclusive Member Benefits
When you sign up for our commercial maintenance plan, we will provide you with an annual precision system tune-up that includes a thorough inspection of your heater and air conditioner, filter changes, safety operation checks and minor repairs, as well as parts replacement if necessary.
Plan holders also receive other exclusive benefits such as:
- Priority scheduling
- Discounts on service
- Discounts on new systems
- Convenient reminder so you’ll know when your next maintenance is scheduled
Ready to experience all the benefits of our commercial maintenance plan in San Jose? Call us at (408) 868-5500 or submit an online form to get started.
Commercial HVAC Installation Services in San Jose
Keeping Your Silicon Valley or The South Bay Business Comfortable All Year Round
As a family owned and operated business, we understand how important it is to ensure that any changes your company undergoes are properly planned to be efficient with your time and money. Whether you need help updating the heating and cooling system in your commercial building or you are simply looking for fast, accurate repairs, our San Jose commercial HVAC technicians have everything you need to get the job done right. Valley Heating, Cooling, Electrical and Solar has been serving customers throughout the Silicon Valley and the South Bay for decades, and we know how to provide you with the reliable, long-lasting results you want for your employees, clients, customers and tenants.
Our commercial services include:
- Duct cleaning: We are committed to providing you with quality duct cleaning services. Our service technicians take special care to protect your home and perform the job in the cleanest and most efficient manner possible.
- Commercial service agreements: When your furnace or air conditioner runs efficiently, you save energy. When you save energy, you will save money too. Get a Planned Maintenance Agreement now from Valley Heating, Cooling, Electrical and Solar before the unexpected happens and you could help prevent costly breakdowns later.
- Service and repair: When it comes to delivering quality service, actions speak louder than words. So instead of just talking quality, we practice it through listening and responding to your needs.
Projects and Installation
Valley Heating, Cooling, Electrical and Solar begins and ends all projects with quality in mind. It all begins with a careful review of the blueprints and the precise processing of the submittals. We make sure all jobs get off to the right start. By checking the specifications and design documents, we make sure we have the right materials at the right time. Our team also carefully reviews the project with field personnel so that they completely understand the project.
We can assist our commercial customers with a wide variety of services, including:
- Plan and spec construction
- Indoor air quality
- Rooftop units
- Computer room units
- Dehumidification systems
- Ventilation systems
- Metal duct systems and plenums
All aspects of the jobs are coordinated so that no time is wasted and the project remains within budget. We participate in monthly meetings so that all aspects of the job are coordinated with the other trades and project management. At the end of the project, we thoroughly start up and commission all equipment and systems to make sure they perform as the system designer intended. Every project meets or exceeds national and local building code standards.
Valley Heating, Cooling, Electrical and Solar has helped numerous companies and organizations in our area, including:
- Immanuel Lutheran Church
- St. Claire Cadillac
- Dealerworks Car Stereo – Viscovich Properties
- San Jose Conservation Corp
- Community of Christ Church
- Dollar Store – Valley Fair Realty
- Remington Business Park – Lee Properties
- Horizon Navigation
To find out how our team can help your company, call our commercial heating and air experts in San Jose today at (408) 868-5500.
Financing, Coupons, Rebates and Credits
Free Estimates For New or Replacement Installations
Diamond and NATE Certified Company
Competitive and Upfront Pricing
Showroom Available to Customers
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
They understood how important customer service is.- Club Pilates North San Jose
Outstanding service- Carl J Schulz
They were prompt. They came in and delivered the type of equipment they said they were going to do and hooked it up.- Diane L., Milpitas, CA
I have terrible allergies, so, they recommended some special filters on the furnace and a UV light on my central air conditioning system. It helped me tremendously.- Dixie S., Sunnyvale, CA
We got them off of Angie’s List and they held up to my expectations.- Sharon C., San Jose, CA