San Jose AC Repair That's Award Winning
Reliable Air Conditioner Repair from NATE Certified Technicians in Silicon Valley and The South Bay
Is your air conditioner blowing warm air? There is nothing worse than having your AC break in the middle of the hot, dry summer. Luckily, you can count on Valley Heating, Cooling, Electrical and Solar for our award-winning AC repair services. We have been proudly serving the San Jose community since 1962. We strive to provide "old-fashioned service," skilled craftsmanship, and an unmatched dedication to performance.
Call Valley Heating Cooling, Electrical and Solar at (408) 868-5500 or contact us online to schedule San Jose AC repair.
Common Signs of AC Issues in Silicon Valley and The South Bay
Although it may seem that it would be obvious that your air conditioner isn't working, sometimes issues with AC units are more subtle. If left unattended for too long these smaller issues could turn into bigger problems resulting in more costly future repairs or the need to replace your unit entirely. If you suspect an issue with your air conditioner, don't hesitate to give our team a call. One of our expert San Jose HVAC technicians will quickly arrive at your home, diagnose the issue, and provide the most cost-effective solution.
Your air conditioner could potentially need a repair service if you notice the following:
- Sudden spike in your utility bill - it's normal to see an increase in utility bills during the summer season because you are running your air conditioner much more frequently which costs more money. However, if you see a sudden, dramatic spike in your utilities it could be an indication that something is wrong. You should schedule a service to have a San Jose AC repair technician come and perform a diagnostic on your AC system.
- No cool air - if your AC isn't producing cool air, check to make sure the circuit breaker hasn't tripped and that your thermostat has batteries. If you are still having trouble after taking those two troubleshooting steps you likely need a repair service.
- Water leaking from or pooling near unit - a common sign of AC trouble is pools of water near the system. This is usually caused by the condensate drain getting clogged with dirt or dust. A seasoned HVAC technician can diagnose and resolve this issue in no time.
- Strange smells such as sulfur or rotten eggs - if you notice a foul odor every time you kick on your air conditioner there is likely something wrong. This smell could be caused by a variety of reasons and it's best to have a professional take a look.
- Loud, banging noises - if your air conditioner constantly makes loud banging or mechanical grinding noises than something is not operating the way it should be.
- Unit frequently cycles off and on or short cycles - most air conditioners will cycle off and on a few times an hour. If your AC is constantly turning off and on it's likely powering off during the start up cycle which prevents it from keeping your home cool. This is not a very efficient way for your AC to run and should be looked at by an HVAC technician as soon as possible to prevent your bills from skyrocketing.
Repair versus Replacement - Which is Right for Me?
Our San Jose air conditioning service experts will do everything in their power to effectively repair your existing AC system, but sometimes replacement ends up being the better option.
You should replace your air conditioner if:
- Your AC system is more than 10-15 years old
- The cost of the repair is too high
- Your utility bills continue to increase month to month
- You've had to schedule multiple repair services
Why Choose Valley Heating, Cooling, Electrical and Solar?
1. Punctuality - When you schedule an AC repair with our NATE-Certified HVAC technicians, you can expect our service technicians to arrive in a timely manner.
2. Care - Not only will we value your time, but we'll treat your home as though it were our own.
3. Versatility - We are able to repair all makes and models of air conditioners so you can rest assured that you are in the best hands when you give us a call.
4. Financing options - We know that financing your San Jose AC repair needs can be cumbersome and that's why we offer several financing options. Our "Same-As-Cash" financing is one of our most popular offerings that allows you to make no payments and accumulate no interest for 18 months.
5. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - We're so confident that you will love our services that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Call (408) 868-5500 or contact us online to get started with AC repair in San Jose. We offer financing, coupons, rebates and credits! We serve all of Silicon Valley and The South Bay
Financing, Coupons, Rebates and Credits
Free Estimates For New or Replacement Installations
Diamond and NATE Certified Company
Competitive and Upfront Pricing
Showroom Available to Customers
100% Satisfaction Guarantee