Contact Us for All of Your Heating, Cooling, Electrical and Solar Needs
San Jose Heating Services
Quality Heating at Affordable Prices in Silicon Valley and The South Bay
Whether your heating unit is in need of a repair or a replacement, our highly-trained technicians are ready to help. Serving the Silicon Valley and the South Bay area, Valley Heating, Cooling, Electrical and Solar provides quality work with a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. Our HVAC technicians have years of experience in repairing a variety of heating systems, from forced air to geothermal units.
Call Us for All of Your Heating Service Needs
When your heater is struggling to keep your home warm, there could be a legitimate problem other than age causing the problem. At Valley Heating, Cooling, Electrical and Solar, our mission is to get to the bottom of your heating issues and solve them. We offer a full range of repairs for both small and large problems and we will go through your system thoroughly, give you our professional opinion and then conduct all services with our tremendous standard of high quality.
We also offer heating replacement services if your heater has exceeded its useful lifespan or broken down to the point where repair is not a feasible option. Every new system we install comes from an established and proven manufacturer and we carefully match every system to our customer’s home for optimal efficiency and heating capacity. The result is a new system that’s ultimately effective, efficient and reliable.
Five Things to Look for In a Heating Company
1. How long they've been in business - having provided Silicon Valley and San Jose heating services since 1962, we're very knowledgeable in the industry. You can rest assured that we have the tools, experience and the can-do attitude it takes to get your heating repaired and running.
2. Free estimates - we believe in our pricing so much that we offer free estimates on heating installations. Contact us online or give us a call to request your free estimate.
3. Financing options - we want to make sure that our Silicon Valley and San Jose heating services are financially attainable by all those who need us. We will discuss your financing options with you to find out how you can save today with financing, rebates and credits.
4. A satisfaction guarantee - our satisfaction guarantee covers both repairs and installations differently and you can find the details here. Not only is there a one-year parts replacement guarantee, but there is also a minimum, one-year equipment installation guarantee.
5. Coupons and specials - see if you qualify for any of our coupons here and find out how much you can save.
Offering Routine Maintenance
Scheduling routine maintenance with Valley Heating, Cooling, Electrical and Solar will help to ensure that your heater will run efficiently. We recommend that you schedule a maintenance service once per year; however, if you have been experiencing issues with your unit, it may be an immediate time for maintenance.
Some Common Signs That Your Heater Is in Need of a Maintenance Service Include:
- Rising heating bills, indicating that your unit is working harder than before
- The unit heats up the home at inconsistent levels
- When the unit is on, your home's air is dry and dusty
Our Customers Love Us
"I have nothing but amazing things to say about this company"
It was 10/10 stars- Melisha T.
"I got exactly what I wanted"
Found an amazing solution to clearing up extra head space in my tight basement project- Monica G.
"Got the job done perfectly in one day"
I suggest Valley to anyone in the area looking for any heating/cooling work.- Mark C.